23.2.14

Insurrection Dates / New Mix Pt.2

Its been a rough week and I needed something loud to listen to when I got home - so I threw this quick little mix together!  I'm still getting all the kinks out of the recording process but I hope you enjoy!

Also the next Insurrection is on March 15th!  If you're in the area come and check us out!

Track List:
(Artist - Song - Album)
Converter - Death Time - Firebloom
Diezel Xzaust - Gimme Noise - Death Certificate
Hezzel - Plastic Blood - Randomize Before Use
Mend - Test Landing - Mend
S.A.M - Black Rubber Dance - Synthetic Adrenaline Music
Memmaker - Deception - How to Enlist in a Robot Uprising
Go Fight - Turn It Up (Safety Remix) - Turn It Up
Reaper - Dirty Cash [Studio-X Hard Dance Rmx] - Neo-Futurism
Hätz - Fucking Bass - OIL Sample 2013
Kompressor - Kompressor Does Not Dance - World Domination

No comments:

Post a Comment