5.2.14

Balloons are fun.


I've turned a year older as of yesterday.

"Lighting new cigarettes,
pouring more
drinks.

It has been a beautiful
fight.

Still
is."
Charles Bukowski

---

Insurrection went very well - lots of new faces out on the dance floor.  Thats always a good sign and something that makes me quite hopeful for the future of the event.
Its fair to mention that I don't write down my set lists while Im playing and that this may have a few inaccuracies - This list is based off memory and the history that Traktor keeps - however, because I use a 4 track mixer its very hard to tell what order I actually played things in AND because I like to loop things and play just certain parts of songs it makes it even harder to nail down an actual list.  Next time I will likely record the live set + try to keep a physical list as I go.  ANYWAY, heres a quick set list:

Song - Artist - Album
Industrial is Dead - :10: - Industrial is Dead EP
Dresden - Ad.ver.sary - A Bright Cut Across Velvet Sky
The Sum of Us All (Rose Red Flechette Remix) - Iszoloscope - OIL Sample 2013
Control - Spoek Mathambo - Mshini Wam
HiLO - ohGr - SunnyPsyOp
Battery Drain - Prometheus Burning - nBoyde raRepi
This Machine - Faderhead - The World of Faderhead
Major Disfunction - Soman - Noistyle
Die Clubnummer - Modeselektor - Monkeytown
1st Jhāna (Dimension of Space) - Worms of the Earth
Jesus Christ Superstar (Random Logic Mix) - Laibach - Anthems
Sent to Destroy - Combichrist - Frost EP (Sent to Destroy)

---
Here's a, random, quick photo of my studio as of late.  Now with 100% more t-rex.

Also - If you like Witch House check out River Bones:
http://riverbones.bandcamp.com/album/mort

No comments:

Post a Comment