7.2.14

Clocks & Poetry

I made this!  I plan on making more!  I will likely be selling them - more on that soon.

---

Would you drink a wine
with the terroir of
discarded shells?
Bombs.
Young
dying at the hands
of their enemy,
while 
unseen invited
slave masters
drink of their
chardonnay
mentioning
fruity nose
and not
bitter tears.
---

I was born a liar.
and every day I grow to be an older
better
liar.
and every time I talk
from birth screams
to “excuse me”
to “pardon me”
none of this is
any part of me
and every day I get better
at being weaker
and sadder
and less myself
and more everyone
else
because
Im a liar
and like you breathe
i say “excuse me”
“pardon me”
just so you can’t see
how far gone I am
and how little I care
You’ll see me
the way you want to see me
you’ll see me as
a shell
less myself and
more everyone else
because Im
a liar
a tired out worn
down liar
the kind that screams
inside and Im weaker
and outside
where you’re smiling
Im cutting
like Maldoror
a smile
so you forget
how much a liar
I really am

No comments:

Post a Comment